Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 198 - Sagiri-san After a Few Years, Continued

Dex-chan lover
I knew sagiri was a closet freak. The kind that when she experiences it once she can't get enough. I wonder how that dream is going to influence her in rl 😏. Also I wouldn't be surprised if each girl got stronger from this.

Dex-chan lover
And so Kogarashi is saved by the power of L O V E! All according to the plans of some tenko woman that can see the future

Dex-chan lover
Anyone notice the penis water hitting on the clam aka vagina?

.........Yea really takes away from the impact of the moment if we already know its a fake fantasy scenario.....yea

Aggregator gang
I've just now noticed that Yuuna is with the girls too. In the dreams she seems to have sacrificed herself or something along those lines. I'm glad because I'm really not wanting her to pass on. She's pretty over powered and to not be able to stop that process is kinda silly when you think about it. Maybe she regains life? I definitely think there's more to her in this situation than we know.

I loved how Kogarashi took the lead and basically made her understand that she is his woman. What a boss. I do hope like others that when he returns, he truly understands how much these girls love him. I also have hope that this dream doesn't go too far into a future where they are married with kids or something like that because no one should go thru that Chisaki included.

Karura is gonna be epic. I can only guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the bonds they're forging with Kogarashi are tethering his soul to that plane of existence.

Double-page supporter
oh my fucking god, I just learned that they're pulling a Kingdom Hearts thing

Dex-chan lover
It would be awesome if that was really kogarashi and not just a dream version of him.

Aggregator gang
Ending is clesr now. Ryuzen can see the future but didnt warn koga so that this would happen. in order to create a peaceful world and avoid the war ones in the future seen by chisaki, all the women would need to get with koga, but koga wouldnt be able to date all 6 of em at once. ryuuzen can step in, have each girl date koga in their dream world, then fix koga back up by sending all 6 memories into him. harem ending acquired and bad ending avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread