Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 206 - Genryuusai-san Repeats

It’s like a game where on round two your best side character dies, so you spend countless hours redoing turn one to stop from happening. (Also life isn’t game please don’t try this at home)

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation
And holy shit here i thought Chisaki's future dream thing is the most tragic thing in the story

Double-page supporter
So no matter what Yuuna's gonna do, it always end to bad end huh.

Dex-chan lover
If this whole manga turns out to be only a dream and/or Yuuna sacrifices herself so she never meets Kogarashi and so he won't die I'm gonna rage.

Dex-chan lover
Hate to say it but the real problem is kogarashi. Dude keeps sacrificing himself for someone that's already dead. If she wants to save him she's gotta change his way of thinking. As we've seen guy likes to sacrifice himself a lot.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is the definition of insanity, doing things over and over and over again, expecting a different result. Time travel stories and future prediction stories are always hard to make comprehensible, because you have to plan everything ahead of... time and have multiple flashbacks and flashforwards in order to keep everything consistent. Poor Yuuna only wants to save her loved one, but i'm really sad to be able to predict what is going to probably happen, i read this series and didn't take it seriously, but now at the end, i think my opinion has changed.

Fed-Kun's army
This is basically a flashback of how Yuuna saved/is going to save Kogarashi

Dex-chan lover
If one of the girls (or all of them) get pregnant he will not sacrifice himself again.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is going on? The plot has become so convoluted.

Users who are viewing this thread