Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 208 - Yuragi Inn's Kogarashi-san

Double-page supporter
Well, big announcement next week, be final chapter or anime season 2, it was a fun ride

how tf do those shorts work? are they just finally cool with being naked around each other?

F

it was a nice ride everyone! we are not going to have a harem at the end but we had our own endings already, see you in the other side

Dex-chan lover
Wish kogarashi would've said something to the Oni guy when he said that was his body.

Dex-chan lover
I can't argue that I wasn't moved by this chapter. This really pushed a lot of my buttons to get emotional.
While this series had a lot of fanservice padding and unnecessarily complicated plot, I still enjoyed it.
Hoping for harem ending, but it's super not gonna happen, because it never does.

Double-page supporter
I think there will be harem ending, because they just gave him the memories of all the alternate futures. In those, he fell in love with each girl (individually). So he's going to have those feelings for each girl. That's the angle that gets the true harem end.

Dex-chan lover
The realy shocking part in this chapter was only HIS cloths got wrecked. What bad fansevice XD

Dex-chan lover
a cheese pizza with 4 cheeses topping with extra cheese ending. Everything as ordered.

Double-page supporter
Whew. Bokuben got brave and went forward with different route but what about this one? If not a harem ending then meh

Banned
All of this horseshit could have been avoided if she'd just assassinated that old oni at the start.
All of the pointless effort put into resolving this kaiju-fight when he could have been pre-emptively removed from the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread