Yureka - Vol. 10 Ch. 63.5 - Yureka Side Story

Fed-Kun's army
Its passion, not quality that I respect about scanlators. Translating an obscure unfinished series in a language you dont understand? Thats passion.

Dex-chan lover
You have no idea how excited I was to see this. This is my favorite series, and I was wanting to re-read it soon.
I'll love you forever if you stick through with it and we finally get the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Very conflicted between my hate of MTL and my need to see how this series ends.

Dex-chan lover
Very conflicted between my hate of MTL and my need to see how this series ends.
I almost started MTLing this years ago because of how much I wanted to see the ending, but I was putting it off until I learned Korean. Which still hasn't happened.

I'd be more than fine with an MTL for an obscure series and if anyone has enough passion for it down the line then they can do it.

Supporter
Wow, it has been a long time since I read this series. I always curious about the how it ends.
Thanks for the translation!

A wonderful surprise! Even if it's MTL or not a high quality, the effort that's being put in is much appreciated. I was so excited and made an account just to say thank you for picking this up! Maybe we will finally be able to see how it ends.

Fed-Kun's army
Im here to show my support, thank you for translating it 🙏

Contributor
Good luck! Wish that someone translated this till the end. And finally, I sense warmth of the ray of hope!

Aggregator gang
While I appreciate what you're doing, just know that the French version has the complete series as well. Might make it easier for translation purposes (if not, I can assist in the translation since French is my second language). Might be cheaper to obtain raws that way too!

While I appreciate what you're doing, just know that the French version has the complete series as well. Might make it easier for translation purposes (if not, I can assist in the translation since French is my second language). Might be cheaper to obtain raws that way too!
Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell, the French version only goes up to volume 34, whereas there are 41 volumes in total. I haven't been able to find any indication of the remaining volumes existing in French, at least online anyway. If they do exist, I would welcome any assistance finding and translating them!
Otherwise, I already have all the raws for the remaining chapters of the Korean version.

I'm so happy to see A new translation attempt at Yureka, i love this serie (I even have a signed number 15) the publication in France has been extremely rocky (the first editor went under, same with the second, it took years before someone attempted again but they only do box edition, they stated from the start work extremely slow and with very small number so it'll be a long and difficult road to get the end of the story the "normal way". Thank you, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Man I remember reading this series a long time ago. It was one of my favorites and it's definitely underrated. I remember really liking the mystery and tactics involved. I'll need to reread this if the translation continues because it's probably been over a decade and I remember nothing now :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and thanks for picking it up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread