Yureka

Aggregator gang
Here's hoping the whole thing will be scanlated. It's been done for years and I've been itching to find out what the final chapters were all about.

Edit (Aug 3):
Anyone trying to do so, here's a link to the Korean raws from Volume 36 to the series end:
https://raw.senmanga.com/Yureka/VOLUME%2036

It seems to end on chapter 266, so we're close to the finish line. Anyone interested in seeing this through, there's your starting point. I'm no translator, typesetter, etc, so I hope this helps.

Power Uploader
Just to let you know that we are still on the yureka project. Our translator quit but we've got a new one hopefully and we are working on the chapter 224 & 225 to finish the vol.36.

Sorry for the delay ^^

Aggregator gang
this manga.. i waited from 2015 and no updates.. now its got updates?
well thankyou translator or whoever pick this up

Power Uploader
Hi everyone.

We released the chapter 223 like 5 or 7 month ago. We faced troubles with our translator who couldn't continue. Now we foud another translator who seems to be motivated and I hope too that it will continue.

I don't how when the next chapters will be translated and it might take some time but we are not planning to give up and we try to go as far as possible.

Power Uploader
Hi everyone. I come with some kind of good news.

A french publishing house retook (finally) the project and will release the first ten volumes in april 2019. They said they will finish the serie this time. I don't know when they will reach the end (2020 ?) but don't lose hope ! I will of course buy them and translate it from french if we dont finish the serie with our actual translator before (yes, I know we are slow).
To tell you the truth, I would prefer to wait the official french translation because it would avoid me to pay our korean translator and because it is my native language but maybe we will release one volume with him. I don't know yet how things will occur.

Anyway we can see the end of the road guys =)

Raitei thanks for the heads up but checking out how long it takes to release each volume on French retaillers like 2-3 months we will be waiting ad vitam so I humbly suggest you advance the remaining volumes while you can

Power Uploader
@CloudStrife : Our two korean translator left with no news so it will be difficult to move on but of course if we find a korean translator, we will go as far as we can. Do not hesitate to help us (you and the other fans) find a korean translator. You can give him this mail adress to reach me : raitei.jgarden@gmail.com

The good news is that the first ten volumes will be out on february 24th 2020 in France ( It is now confirmed here => https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/manga/Yureka-Box/vol-1 )

So the publishing house want to release the serie with 4 boxes of 10 volumes (approximately) so it might come faster than expected. Can't confirm when Box 2,3 and 4 will be out but it is safe to assume that they will finish the serie around Spring 2021 (maximum)

I wish there was a way to weight tags. Like, this got tagged for the genderswap theme even though it only happens for a few chapters. It'd just be nice to know if something is a major or minor element in a particular manga. I'm not mad, since it's been mildly interesting so far but I've been burned more than a few times due to tags that barely apply being used.

it's not korean and the names arewrong
"In real life, Roto, Boromid and Ah-Dol are average kids with average problems, but in the virtual world of Lost Saga, they're heroes"

How many years has it been since the last real translation, was it 2014? 2015? Has there been more raws of it atleast?

Dex-chan lover
This being unfinished hurts a lot. D:

EDIT:
Kinda crazy that 17 different translation groups have worked on this. (So far!)

Users who are viewing this thread