Yureka

Dex-chan lover
Man, I remember reading this years ago when it was actually being actively translated and I thought I had never gotten around to the ending because I forgot about it. Turns out even though it's been 10 years since then it's ever been finished lol. It's a shame because I remember this being one of my favorites, and the first time I had really seen the VR crossing into the real world trope really done.

Really hope this gets finished sometime. Have been waiting since 2014...
This is a very good series with a deep story, great characters and a lot of feels in the later ones.

Double-page supporter
Just curious before investing my time is this series good?
It's average korean rpg story. The initial plot of the mysterious girl Yureka which Roto impersonated at first faded rather quickly and got replaced with a generic story of kids playing endgame mmo with VR. Maybe it got better later but I dropped at vol 12, also because the french official translation was very cringe.

epk

Just wanna say mad thanks to Azrenir for working on releasing the final volumes. I remember reading this way back in 2010-2013, then the scanlators dropped it.

It's very nostalgic rereading it 10 years later.

Fed-Kun's army
Just wanna say mad thanks to Azrenir for working on releasing the final volumes. I remember reading this way back in 2010-2013, then the scanlators dropped it.

It's very nostalgic rereading it 10 years later.
I've read this too far back in '07. I'm glad it's finally translated in full.

Just wanted to say thank you sincerely Azrenir for the translations. Began reading this about 14 years ago or more and it has been very nostalgic and fun finally getting to the end.

Same as others, I just come by to say thank you Azrenir. I'm a french reader (so pardon my english please !) and I bought all the tomes I could find long ago, in France we have it up to the 34. But with the time passing by I had lost hope to be able to read the end. Yureka was one of the first manga/manhwa I bought more than 15 years ago and you have given me closure.
So thanks a lot, your translation was on point (as far as I could tell !), anyway you did good.

Users who are viewing this thread