Yuri Kagi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Will try to do it when I have time, let me know if you find mistakes or stuff to improve. Thanks!
Thank you for picking it up!

Just wanted to ask if you are able to make changes to the introductionon/synopsis of the manga page itself? Cause I Can see ”He and His” have been used, when I guess it talks about the 2 female MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking it up!

Just wanted to ask if you are able to make changes to the introductionon/synopsis of the manga page itself? Cause I Can see ”He and His” have been used, when I guess it talks about the 2 female MCs.
Unfortunately no, but maybe I can message someone who can edit to update the description. Thanks for the heads up.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately no, but maybe I can message someone who can edit to update the description. Thanks for the heads up.
Thank you! Looking forward to more of your translations!

Just a little mistake I saw on page 1, is that you forgot an “f” in office. So you wrote ofice.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, Senpai is truly a kuudere and just wants to be pals with her gal kouhai, though her office best girl almost committed a crime there when the "Thirst" convinced her that being a living body pillow wasn't enough for her.

Dex-chan lover
Creepy, in a cute way. Or maybe it's cute, in a creepy way?

Ty for picking this up. You might wanna look for an editor tho, some of the english was a little broken.

Dex-chan lover
Creepy, in a cute way. Or maybe it's cute, in a creepy way?

Ty for picking this up. You might wanna look for an editor tho, some of the english was a little broken.
Yeah, sorry about that. It's translated from the spanish version to english and neither are my native languages. Also some english might be broken because I translated late at night and was tired, will do a revision.

i'm curious, what does fulanito mean to the point she had to disguise the name into choco 😭? /genq

Users who are viewing this thread