Yuri Love Slave - Futari dake no Houkago - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
that loli needs help, like legit help. you dont overreact like that with just a phone lmao.

and this drama trope is too forced, it would be weird if all the misunderstandings and them doing it secretly have been solved, what?would she just be all the puppy type back to mao and to reina too? geez. :wtf:

edit: pointing out that this isnt about the phone but between them is still not sane behavior lol that's not how you behave if you like someone and hope everything will be fine if they'd still choose you in the end. sheeesh :dogewow:

thank you for the update!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
almost about to drop this garbadge of an story with the weird forced plot that i wasted 11 chapters here

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter😁

Little girl have a trauma with Reina and her phone, but it is 100% just her overreacting like crazy
The way I see it, yes, she's too overreacting, but I guess, what makes her hate is that the fact her best friend choose the other side(?) Although the whole basis is weak, forced, and stupid, I can understand the hate of a stuck up student (in their eyes)

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, yes, she's too overreacting, but I guess, what makes her hate is that the fact her best friend choose the other side(?) Although the whole basis is weak, forced, and stupid, I can understand the hate of a stuck up student (in their eyes)
Am I the only one that thinks the girl saw MCs having some fun? So her reaction is not to stealing her phone but to stealing her crush?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks the girl saw MCs having some fun? So her reaction is not to stealing her phone but to stealing her crush?
Looks like she hated Reina even before all of this happened for some reason. But she probably just hate her because she is literally better than her in every way you look at it

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Idk what you all are griping about. This manga is all about the two of them getting intimate and those parts are pretty well made imo. I think it captures the feeling of getting carried away when experimenting with a classmate when you were young and all the confused feelings that come with it, and it's going the "happy end" route it seems. Sure the plot isn't super imaginative but neither is IRL

Dex-chan lover
Idk what you all are griping about. This manga is all about the two of them getting intimate and those parts are pretty well made imo. I think it captures the feeling of getting carried away when experimenting with a classmate when you were young and all the confused feelings that come with it, and it's going the "happy end" route it seems. Sure the plot isn't super imaginative but neither is IRL
The MCs romance is okay, the side characters are a bit meh I guess

I'm pretty sure the reason she's mad isn't just because of the phone.

Also, that scene with Reina and Mao was really cute.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure the reason she's mad isn't just because of the phone.

Also, that scene with Reina and Mao was really cute.
ikr, i don't think she'd be THAT mad just because of the phone. i'm pretty sure her anger implies that she likes mao and she saw mao with reina. idk why anybody can think she's that petty over her phone.

Users who are viewing this thread