Yuri Love Slave - Futari dake no Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
So Minami and Haruka destroy Reina's reputation and get her expelled and Mao is supposed to just be fine with that? Fuuuck offffff.

Dex-chan lover
i mean it was obvious who liked who but the smaller girl was cringe for what she did

it was another case of "oh i like you but wont act on it till someone else moves on the person i like" lol is pretty annoying

and yeah the other girl lol i keep even forgetting all about her since tbh she rarely matters at all and her confession was even more dumb overall but yeah..... if anything this series could have went on without even wasting time on it

but least everything was quickly dealt with and now should be happy end for the main couple

with that said looking forward to next ch

Dex-chan lover
My fucking words the two friends kinda need to fuck-off forever after...
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to say that I still hate the little c*** and she is beyond irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, blackmail to get them to break up and get Reina suspended < blackmail to perform sex acts against Reina's will. That's way worse. This story has always been about young people doing horrible things in pursuit of their feelings. If there's a message, it's "Love is really messy sometimes, have some big oingo-boingos and toilet cunnilingus. Enjoy you pervs."
Lol well atleast Reina's reputation ain't got damaged at Mao's blackmail... I mean... Mao got her body played by Reina.. (sorry I don't know how to word this) and not like Reina doesn't like it.. they both curious lol.. the blackmail just a reason they could continue.

Dex-chan lover
What Manami did is unforgiveable - getting somebody suspended because she kissed somebody you had a crush on is absolutely ridiculous. Haruka going along with it (or perhaps even suggesting it) because she's in love with Manami is just as bad if not worse.

Neither of them should be forgiven.

Edit: I just re-read the chapter and noticed the credits page's comment about this. Well, they certainly called out my opinion successfully, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never in my life have I wished so much to break the fourth wall in reverse and bitch-slap that bitch.

Now, if it were me:
I would've gone to that staff room to 'confess' that I was blackmailing Reina on behalf of Manami and now have a guilty conscience after Manami took it too far. Turn the situation around and paint Reina as the victim (she is) and Manami as the main aggressor. (she broke the peace and tried to ruin Reina's life for selfish reasons)

Also, my response to her confession would be:
"I may be a piece of shit, but you are an even bigger piece of shit than me, and I like the good girl type - which you've just proven you're not."
Might as well rub some salt into the wounds and make her feel like she just sabotaged her chances.

I honestly find myself frustrated with the direction the author took this. My desire for instant karma has been left unsatisfied.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread