Yuri Love Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Mao walked right into the trap. That shortie baited her with those rumors and she took the bait.

It was probably all just to confirm her suspicions that she set a trap where she created a false expectation of privacy.
Aside from the part where she missed her chance, being a backstabbing bitch is not how you create another. She likes her friend, yet she's giving her friend only reasons to dislike her instead.
In her twisted mind, she probably thinks that she's in the right and her Mao is wrong for falling in love with someone else. In reality, Mao is free to love whoever she wants and it's her own fault for never showing interest until it was too late. It's not cheating if they were never together in the first place. She doesn't own her - as much as she'd like to believe she does.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just hope Reina will be able to lover herself enough to confess her love for Mao, because that was one hell of a confession.
Also can the little twerp fucking die already? Jesus she's one of the most overly dramatic and annoying character I've seen in a while..
Thanks for the update!

Yeah idk about using comrade un ironically lol, ally would’ve sounded way more natural to me

Thank you for the speed though, two chapters in the same week is a blessing 🙏
Typesetter here: Agreed. I have conversational Japanese, but not enough to actually translate, so I usually don't feel good about overruling the TLs. "Comrade" felt odd enough that I figured we at least needed the footnote.
And thanks for everyone's patience. We've had medical challenges in my family that slowed my TS work, but they're almost resolved. I'm now caught up on this series, just waiting for the next chapter TL.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

is what she gets for being nosy like that following them ect

am looking forward to next ch see where things go from here

Dex-chan lover
These last few chapters, shorty's starting to give me real "If I can't have her, no one can" vibes. Is this gonna turn into that sort of series? I'm not NOT down, but that's not what I signed up for.

On a related note, I love how nobody in the comment section here can be bothered to remember her name so we're all just calling her "the shorty." (Manami, btw -- I went back and checked so nobody else would have to.)

Dex-chan lover
These last few chapters, shorty's starting to give me real "If I can't have her, no one can" vibes. Is this gonna turn into that sort of series? I'm not NOT down, but that's not what I signed up for.

On a related note, I love how nobody in the comment section here can be bothered to remember her name so we're all just calling her "the shorty." (Manami, btw -- I went back and checked so nobody else would have to.)
It's not that people can't be bothered, she just doesn't deserve it.

FUCKING GOD I HATE CLIFFHANGER DUDE HAHSHEHEIDIJFJRIEJDHUDUENUXJFSNSIDGGSHJSHXUDBEHJFBFUDJXHBCHDJBDBXUUDHZGKSJGXNGXMHXHJKAHKSKYZ

if that short girl was ever real and i was friends with her and found out abt the things she did IT WOULD BE ONNNNN SIGHT BRO

Dex-chan lover
Mao is really bad at being a top. Reina is a total bottom, but it seems like Mao hasn't been able to fully embrace the top role and give Reina what she needs.
Anyways, this series is kino af, thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread