Yuri Love Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
The first half of that was difficult to folllow. Don't know if that's just the original or if the translator may have rushed to get to the sex. Understandable as that was a very nice scene and they're officially together.

Dex-chan lover
you have low standards if you think this is gem, this ain’t even rock is harden mud with shite mixed in it
I don’t necessarily mean gem as in a work of art, y’know… It sometimes can be read as something rare, and despite your personal opinions on it, be it that you like it or not, it’s an unusual work and not something I personally stumble upon every day.

I was just thanking the scanlators for translating this wacky ass manga, so I don’t appreciate these negative vibes you’re bringing to the table…

Don’t go throwing mud with SHAITE on others because you don’t like something, MATE. Just don’t read it. Going out of your way to complain about stuff is not good for you nor other people in the comment section :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Even though I prefer lolis, that shortie is an ass. I'm still a bit pissed that she hasn't received her due karma.

Dex-chan lover
Translation is weird in this one for sure. Usage of the term "master" in particular is really extensive in this chapter and doesn't seem to fit in most of the cases.

Still, thanks for continuing to translate this.

Users who are viewing this thread