Yuri na Kataomoi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - Aim

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
6,445
Wow like the other chapter, I did not see that coming. Bribery with nudes, lol.

I love these two blockheads.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
2,489
I don't know what this guy is smoking, but if he doesn't quit he'll end up drowning in a bathtub filled with a droplet of pear juice carried around town on the back of an elephant.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 22, 2018
Messages
2,262
An uneasy alliance between the thirsty gay girl and the imouto she fears as competition begins...

Also... Bizarre to say the least... That the imouto is willing to sell out her sister that way... I mean, at least she's "selling" it to a lifelong childhood friend that thirsts after her and wished to do gay girl things with her and not, y'know, the male character of a degenerate NTR doujin or something really sleazy, but still... Imouto better hope onee-chan don't find out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top