Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- - Vol. 3 Ch. 89 - Ferris Wheel

What no you can't just put that as a box in the last panel there had to be shenanigans on the waaaaaaay.

Wow, she is actually in love with Miki now huh

She even wanted to kiss, and then they (most likely, like wtf else would you do in a love hotel? Maybe make curry? Well, probably, but still, that's not what should be done in a love hotel, right? Or do people go to these places nowadays to make and eat curry? Have I been using these places wrong all along? Well, never mind, I don't like curry that much anyway. I guess I should use some different seasoning to make it more delicious then? That might change things. What do you guys suggest? How do you usually eat your curry? Or would you recommend any recipe books? Next time I'd like to have a really good one at a love hotel.)
even had sex. Nice progression, love it!

Dex-chan lover
You can't just skip over the most important part and tell us what happened in a single text box!

(Still waiting to see some Mom×Aunt yuri scenes...)

Dex-chan lover
@Aincrad

Start by learning to make actual traditional indian curry. Not only the weird japanese kind that's not curry at all. (Also, learn to make it yourself because It's hard to find a good restaurant for curry and part of the joy is fiding a balance of ingredients that you particularly like)

This was gonna be a larger shitpost but yours is funny enough already lol.

Dex-chan lover
This will always be my favorite chapter. Wish this series never ended...

Users who are viewing this thread