Yuri ni Tanpopo

Dex-chan lover
Okay, since no one else has commented, I guess I'll post a mini review for anyone who is interested.

This manga isn't really about the MC, it's about her older sister and her girlfriend and some issues they are having with their relationship. Also, it's a weirdly casual way for someone to come out to a sibling. "Oh, can me and my girlfriend come over and stay at your place?"

It isn't very long, and it definitely deserves the drama tag, but I think it should include the slice of life tag, as the story is pretty much just a small segment of these three character's lives. There's a decent kissing scene and some nice romance to go along with the drama for you other yuri fans.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally after a lot of digging I've found a pretty good (albeit short but perfect length imo) yuri. Quick read,would definitely recommend reading.

Dex-chan lover
This was extremely good. I have no idea why the rating is so low.

It's about the challenges of building a relationship under the shackles society places on homosexuality, and how partners with different levels of concern for what other people think can get into fights.

Really liked the art and late-1990s - mid-2000s influenced character designs

Author appears to be making djs and non-commercial web shorts nowadays. Little sad to see her gone from the industry, just like it was with Nagano Mei and Hiromu Arakawa.

wow this a great manga its very rare to find an adult yuri manga at the same time talks about how society takes LGBTQ people the drama was great tho i feel like that happens a lot in real life about a person that is scared to show the world that they are couple. Its really good to read this kind of manga too bad its rare tho.

It made me remember think if my sister was really just hanging out with her friends or they did more than that as sometimes she don`t come home for a few days in the past but i didn`t think it was weird and that we have a talk about manga genre and i said i like reading the yuri genre or GL and she likes to read yaoi or BL but the one that shook me when i said why she doesn`t read yuri genre was because she said "well i can`t experience it" and it makes me think if that`s one of the reason why she doesn`t read yuri manga was because she already experience it with a girl and that makes me suprise and think about the past 🤔

a queer manga with adults and actual struggles that feel like they resonate with my experiences -- holy smokes.

Users who are viewing this thread