Yuri no Hajimari wa Dorei Kara - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
honestly I'd like it more if it's just Sakine x Chiyoko, the senpai-kouhai dynamic was pretty fun/cute and they get along well

but it's clear that Sakine is the losing heroine here so guess I won't read it anymore. Thanks for picking it up though.

Dex-chan lover
So how did you expect their "story that started with slavery" would include slavery then?
Something actually more "binding"/interesting and not this half arse reason which every normal person would go "fuck off, I'm certainly guilty about the kiss but not guilty enough to do your stupid bidding for free".
In case you still didn't realize it, I'm annoyed at the reason given and MC bending over without a word of protest.

Dex-chan lover
A love triangle, "kill the author" subtype, classical. But the extreme personality of the yuki-onna girl will make it very interesting. I also expect the childhood friend to ba a Yandere, for more mayhem.

Dex-chan lover
My Yuri radar telling me this gonna be another triangle love.

Sign me in!

Dex-chan lover
1. This was fine until suddenly "you're my slave now". No, bitch. She just wants to help because she felt guilty about the accidental kiss.
2. Why the hell the MC would just get roll over like that?
3. The "disgusting homo" thingy. By the look of those spying on them, it's pretty much meh. They was more interesting in why the bitch was so rigid to everyone.
Well more like she just didn't want to die, if someone is on top of you choking you to death you say anything to survive

Dex-chan lover
Fuck polyamory i want to see WAR

LET THE BEST PAIR WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Dex-chan lover
already see where this is going lol

added to the reading list

always nice to have more Yuri series

Dex-chan lover
A gyaru being good in social skills is such a common trope that I never stopped to consider if a gyaru can lack those social skills

9BNpyxA.png

About the "mura mura" dude, isn't "mura mura" basically "horny"? That's what Marine-senchou used to say.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread