Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Time of No Yuri

Aggregator gang
YES!!!!! A NEW CHAPTER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!! ALL HAIL THE SCANLATION TEAM!!!!!!
I SOOOOO agree!!! I've been hoping for a new chapter for quite a while as well 😊
Any news on if it is actively being drawn as of right now ?
Same goes for the LN, if it's going that root. (LN->manga->translation or original manga->translation)

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking about this like last week, thinking "maaaaaan why the best gets left behind?" O really missed this gem

Dex-chan lover
Been so long I barely remember anything, time to reread it I guess. Thanks for the new chapter anyways!

Dex-chan lover
I SOOOOO agree!!! I've been hoping for a new chapter for quite a while as well 😊
Any news on if it is actively being drawn as of right now ?
Same goes for the LN, if it's going that root. (LN->manga->translation or original manga->translation)
This doesnt have a light novel so I think your mixing it with another series but it is being drawn still the current chapter 16 came out this month

Dex-chan lover
Lmao her two daughters are just like her one is a lit. obsessed with her childhood friend not to mention its rei daughter and the younger daughter is just like her lol

ch 12, pg 49. "tomrrow" should be "tomorrow"
Thank you! Fixed.
I'm not the translator, only the typesetter. I see that the series has been sniped and want to let people know that I haven't quit on this. Whenever our TL sends me c13, it'll be right at the top of my priorities.

Users who are viewing this thread