Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - Beyond the Breaking Point (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Yow glad I re checked the update XD but maybe when sarada said she wants to deepen their relationship by seeing her pee... is because you know... its not the pee that you only see... :huh: :fml:
images

Thanks for the speedy update too yay!

Dex-chan lover
I apologize if i post part chapters its just that the raws i have are by parts so :smugchisato:
That's totally ok, but tbh, I'd like it much better if you held out like Mio-chan and let out all related chapters all at once, you know, in the spirit of holding back to increase the pleasure, this chopped storytelling is kinda hard to follow, you have to reread and the overall impact is lessened.

I really like when uploaders relase bullshit cliffhanger chapter along with the follow-up, to not leave the readers hanged up on some bs drama development that gets soon resolved.

Group Leader
Ive all the raws ready for tomorrow so ill edit it all in one go!:thumbsup:
That's totally ok, but tbh, I'd like it much better if you held out like Mio-chan and let out all related chapters all at once, you know, in the spirit of holding back to increase the pleasure, this chopped storytelling is kinda hard to follow, you have to reread and the overall impact is lessened.

I really like when uploaders relase bullshit cliffhanger chapter along with the follow-up, to not leave the readers hanged up on some bs drama development that gets soon resolved.

Dex-chan lover
So Mio watching over her while she's sick and saying she doesn't want to leave her side and it got to the point where she peed herself is what was her SM awakening? I mean that's one way to give a backstory haha.

Thank you again for all these chapters of this I'm so glad someone picked this up and decided to give us more.

Dex-chan lover
Did she seriously think she didn’t want to watch her pee? She should know her better by now.

Dex-chan lover
So how did you get into S&M?
Well, I pissed myself in my wife's room when I was little.

Users who are viewing this thread