Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - After Breakdown

Dex-chan lover
These two are taking forever to confess their feelings like a mainstream serialised romance! Can we go back to the mom X mom and little sister X classmate soon? their relationships are more fulfilling to read 😏

Dex-chan lover
These two are taking forever to confess their feelings like a mainstream serialised romance! Can we go back to the mom X mom and little sister X classmate soon? their relationships are more fulfilling to read 😏
You'll get all of the above.

Dex-chan lover
Mira is almost always good. Hope it's picked up again, would be awesome. 👍

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bro thanks for the translation bro except I practically forgot most of the story by now so im fucking dropping this thanks
Or you could simply just fucking read it again? Not like its 100 chapters that you have forgotten🤦🏼‍♂️

Also is this finally getting picked up again? If thats the case I am Looking forward for the next 8 chapters! Thanks for your works!

Supporter
I loved this chapter, it was so intense. Thanks so much for bringing us this and for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Or you could simply just fucking read it again? Not like its 100 chapters that you have forgotten🤦🏼‍♂️

Also is this finally getting picked up again? If thats the case I am Looking forward for the next 8 chapters! Thanks for your works!
And how many times am I supposed to reread it you fucking monkey? Silence bootlicker

Dex-chan lover
And how many times am I supposed to reread it you fucking monkey? Silence bootlicker
Dude, you should go see a therapist or a doctor, since you have some serious issues🤣 Not only do you call someone a monkey for no reason, you then go on stalking them by reacting to all their comments on other series aswell…🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Just don't read it if you aren't interested anymore, no need to blame the translators who are voluntarily doing this in their free time

Users who are viewing this thread