Yuria-sensei no Akai Ito - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Goro, Goro's sister, Riku, and Michiru are all such manipulative POSs it's not even funny. There's no doubt in my mind that the youngest girl is Goro's given both Goro's mom's intuition and that answer, and Goro expecting Yuria to just go along with his whim to follow his secret gay lover just shows that he never actually loved or even respected her! Yuria already sees through Riku and Goro's sister and she's starting to see through Yuria now that she sees just how much money Goro spent on her, money they didn't have to spare, but she's still trapped by her trauma around her father's words and the anxious attachment style she has as a result. I can't wait to see her break free from this frankly abusive situation and hope we get a happy ending where she's surrounded by people that actually care about her.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think Yuria is as pitiful as some others might. i think that she sees her husband's betrayal as an opportunity to live a different life, even if only for a few years. she's been re-energized by all these new people in her life, the kids, etc. like the circumstances are not ideal obviously, but we can see that she's really come alive as she puts this ragtag faux-family together. i think that there are people who are put on this earth to help others, and i think Yuria is like that. not in the toxic co-dependent, people pleaser way, but in a genuine "this is my true calling" kind of destiny sense. the fact that she ran the workshop even before goro's coma shows that she's had this tendency to gather and nuture people. i think if goro wakes up, she would divorce him and leave, or leave if he dies, but i think after its all done with she's gonna look back on this time as something that was beautiful in its own way.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Don’t mind me — I’m just here celebrating Riku getting out in his place cos he’s just a side piece himself :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Getting another live-in help is nice, but time will tell if shes gonna be helping at all or bringing in more headache which I see she will be doing that.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh Yuria is setting up a support system for Goro so she herself can leave. Like putting in reinforcements on a Jenga tower and removing the piece in between.

She's not dumb, she's very aware of what's happening and aware of how little PoS Goro cared for her. I don't think she'll stick around when he gets better bc she's honestly a catch and can do better

Or that's all wishful thinking. #Goro2death

Dex-chan lover
i dont think Yuria is as pitiful as some others might. i think that she sees her husband's betrayal as an opportunity to live a different life, even if only for a few years. she's been re-energized by all these new people in her life, the kids, etc. like the circumstances are not ideal obviously, but we can see that she's really come alive as she puts this ragtag faux-family together. i think that there are people who are put on this earth to help others, and i think Yuria is like that. not in the toxic co-dependent, people pleaser way, but in a genuine "this is my true calling" kind of destiny sense. the fact that she ran the workshop even before goro's coma shows that she's had this tendency to gather and nuture people. i think if goro wakes up, she would divorce him and leave, or leave if he dies, but i think after its all done with she's gonna look back on this time as something that was beautiful in its own way.
Huh. You know that's an interesting way to look at it. Not saying everyone who believes Yuria is pitiful or unfortunate in this situation are wrong (because she is). But this is an alternative perspective that may be hitting closer to the crux of the matter.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh Yuria is setting up a support system for Goro so she herself can leave. Like putting in reinforcements on a Jenga tower and removing the piece in between.

She's not dumb, she's very aware of what's happening and aware of how little PoS Goro cared for her. I don't think she'll stick around when he gets better bc she's honestly a catch and can do better

Or that's all wishful thinking. #Goro2death
yeah. i think its something like, regardless of everything he's still her family, and until he wakes up and she gets the opportunity to actually speak to him that cant change, so she's going to do her best for him. i think there's also an element of punishment in what she's doing. he was too much of a coward to confront these multiple betrayals before his illness, so she's making a situation that he cant run from once he wakes up. all the secrets are going to be in the open leaving him no choice but to come clean and explain himself. Yuria probably feels like her best chance to get the explaination she is owed is to tie these people together, otherwise the BF will move home, the woman with kids may be gone, and she will have lost the opportunity to confront him with everything

Users who are viewing this thread