Yuriota ni Yuri wa Gohatto Desu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - A Prayer to Winter

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
48
Good and to the point ending. I am vaguely sad that Rei the ghost girl did not pop up for a third time, though, as I was made curious by the author effort to even use her a second time.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Messages
754
This ending kinda made me reflect on some things that happened a while ago in my life.
Now I'm just melancholic.
Good manga though, and I'm glad they're having a good time together!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 17, 2024
Messages
103
I enjoyed this a lot, though I'm kinda sad they didn't show that second kiss which was (presumably) on the lips.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 7, 2024
Messages
139
Peak yuri, wholesome asf.
Feel bad for Mika though (even if it was her fault for not explaining what she meant back then), hopefully she finds someone new to love who'll love her back (albeit I totally would vibe with it if she, Watanabe and Yoshioka became a throuple.)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
331
TL: would you consider uploading this last chapter to Dynasty, for completeness there?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
29
TL: would you consider uploading this last chapter to Dynasty, for completeness there?
A bit late on this, but if I knew how I would. In the past I've filled in their form, but... IDK what their behind the scenes process is. However anyone who does know is welcome to.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
848
This was a nice short story to read on one or two nights, thanks for the translations!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
772
Here I am at the end of yet another re-read. And my heart is so full.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top