Yuru Camp△ - Vol. 15 Ch. 85 - Empty Stomachs and Dinner at Karisaka

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Looking for season 4 anime, I hope!

I know that the author wont see this, but you know, this series can continue even when they're in college (or post school graduate) time. They'll have more time for camping and can broaden their destination more!

Aggregator gang
Yes Rin! Please go on more trips with Aya-chan! We need more Aya-chan!
Thanks for the chapter! Looking for season 4 anime, I hope!

I know that the author wont see this, but you know, this series can continue even when they're in college (or post school graduate) time. They'll have more time for camping and can broaden their destination more!
As long as it doesn't go the movie route. Seeing Rin missed going with the others cause she had to wageslaving was not comfy at all and not what I want to see from Yurucamp. Thankfully that movie was non canon

Dex-chan lover

As long as it doesn't go the movie route. Seeing Rin missed going with the others cause she had to wageslaving was not comfy at all and not what I want to see from Yurucamp. Thankfully that movie was non canon
Was the film actually considered non-canon?

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, I dont mind the working part on the half of it, but they can put a vacational camping with better gears and cooking ingredients instead cultural heritage camping. And they're showing how busy they are with their work isn't "Yuru" at all:fml:

Users who are viewing this thread