Yuru Oyako - Ch. 8 - Marriage (2) & Important News Regarding Future Chapters

Congratulations! I think arrangements like this are necessary for the industry and the indie scene is the best place to start

Dex-chan lover
Nice! it's the best possible conclusion for fan translation, I hope it goes well!!

And for those who won't or can't pay, well, at least you got this far and with a kiss too!

Dex-chan lover
Congrats! Amazing that you can translate these in direct collaboration with the artist. I wish you all the luck for the future! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Gratz on becoming an official translator <3 I'll be looking out for more of your stuff here since I can't really subscribe but it's a really nice thing to know <3

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations and thank you for your work.
And for me it's a goodbye to another yuri, i don't have the money to spend on everything i like 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
well thanks for the translation so far, it was good while it lasted

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Congratulations, unfortunately this will be the end of the road for me. Keep up the good work!

The whole point of the scanlation community is providing free content for anyone who wants to read it. Now I can no longer enjoy the one incest manga that was actually cute and mature about the theme. Piss off with your corporatizing bullshit. Paywalls kill communities.

Congrats on getting a gig anon. Unfortunately this manga honestly isn't that good so I def won't be subscribing lol

Btw @epycwynn you dropped this on the way out 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory "Please, someone else, pick this up" because I want to keep reading on MangaDex.

Dex-chan lover
@EpycWynn in a way you're right, in another way, it would be "dumb" for them to refuse to be paid for exactly what they usually do for free...
I see it happening and growing with the modding community and patreons where it always was the point that mods need to be free, because it's made by the community for the community, it's sad to see it happening in other fields

Users who are viewing this thread