Yuru Oyako - Ch. 8 - Marriage (2) & Important News Regarding Future Chapters

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon Congratulations on becoming official translator! I'll subscribe, but first, is the English version only available on Yuri Hub, or also on Taiyaki's own fanbox? If the latter I rather subscribe there, already have a few other subs on fanbox so R-18 doesn't bother me.

Just curious, why is everyone always saying the R-18 side is so hard to sign up to on fanbox, paypal may not work yes, but I've never had any issue with cards?...

No. It was really fucked up that you released a small piece of this chapter with that announcement instead of the whole thing. That's really bad market technique, and it turned me off instantly onto investing in this. How much of your audience is American, and you're choosing to do something like this right as covid is ravaging the hell out of us and our bank accounts?? That's so fucked up.

Fed-Kun's army
@EpycWynn
I may sound like an old fart but I've been reading scanlations since the time when you had to download chapters because online reading wasn't even a thing. And "The whole point of the scanlation community" was really providing raws and translations for the community when a series wasn't available in the west. Obviously there are times when there are outliers but everyone knew that they were reading illegal free stuff. Now someone is officially providing an English translation, which means the author can have more money to live and make more stories, you should be happy for them.
No one is privileged to get free stuff. You get free stuff because people let you.

Anyways congratulations!

Dex-chan lover
as if this was worth paying for. it wouldn't even be worth switching to a different site to read it. it's probably for the best, this kind of story usually starts to go downhill around this time.

Power Uploader
@Chizan You'll probably wanna ask Taiyaki on Twitter if that's the plan going forward, but as of now, the English version is just on YuriHub.

Damn a lot of people are pissed because they are entitled little shits. Nobody owes you anything, reading this for free was a privilege, don't try to get on a high-horse while being a pirate.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully some patron saint will pick this up off this loser and continue the translation for us. I'm not paying for a fkn pixiv fanbox

I'm sad I can't be reading this anymore cuz I don't have money to spend on things like this but congrats! I'm happy for you. :D

Double-page supporter
congrats man, you deserve it

sad about this manga tho, since i won't be able to read it anymore

lol look at the entitled little shits on the comments being all mad that they wont get their FREE scanlations anymore.
cry some more please

Dex-chan lover
@Diridibindy
Damn a lot of people are pissed because they are entitled little shits. Nobody owes you anything, reading this for free was a privilege, don't try to get on a high-horse while being a pirate.
Agree. There's definitely some venom being spit for a mangaka getting an official release and for someone getting hired as official translator. On the other hand, I am positively surprised how many comments ARE supportive, on an aggregator site other than here it would definitely have been much worse...

@GoggledAnon It might be a good idea to include the YuriHub fanbox link in the description, I certainly had trouble finding the right place until I followed the link mentioned here in the comments...

Users who are viewing this thread