Yuru Yuri - Vol. 17 Ch. 137 - Between Yui and Me...

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Messages
1,103
Pulling them out??? Dang, Yui is made of sterner stuff than I am that's for sure.
 

SJ7

Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
754
Lmao. I saw this on Twitter but had no idea what the dialogue was. I feel so dumb.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,173
Can't say I'm surprised that she announced a yuru yuri anime like that. Well, there's another one to add to my already big list of anime I want to watch.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
296
@goodie-bag
So a few things. The announcement was for Yuri Yuri vol. 2, another manga Namori does.
The volume announcement was for a book not an anime.
This chapter is basically a parody of a chapter from Yuri Yuri.
And Yuru Yuri already has a season 2 anime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top