Yurucamp △

I'm glad to hear people actually enjoy the travel guide, it was honestly the most time consuming part of the chapter ahaha.
Not sure how mangadex would handle it but, I can work on my free time and compile it somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
zqCAfoq.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I heard that this series got new publisher. I wonder if the quality will change 🤔 let's hope it will have more yuri.

Group Leader
@TheRandomeer It probably won't be picked up in English, as there's already an official English version. If you search enough, you'll find scans of the official versions... or you can buy it!

Aggregator gang
First off let me say I really like the manga, it's well written, well researched and most importantly fun. I would recommend even if you're not into camping

I've personally always considered camping to be synonymous with hiking. It's foreign to me to see someone not leaving the campground and enjoying the attractions as opposed to directly interacting with nature. That said, I find it wonderful to see people enjoying nature differently and in ways to appeal to them. The locations and attractions in Japan all seem extremely beautiful and I would love to visit one day.

Lastly due to COVID people have been swarming my usual hiking trails (which is a good thing (but also bad since I'm there to avoid people lol)). Just make sure to respect the nature and culture of the area when you're there. Clean up after yourself and know the rules of how to interact with others/animals in case you run into them. Try not to be too loud with your conversations and allow for people to overtake.

Wonderful series! The equipment and culture is spot on to my experience of camping with a club--right down to buying cheap garbage tents and being surprised when they self-destruct, and to organizing a camping trip then having everyone agree to stay in a motel when it starts raining.

If you go camping, remember to LNT (leave no trace)!

Users who are viewing this thread