Yurufuwa Nouka no Mojibake Skill ~Isekai de Catalog Tsuuhan Yattemasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Uh... I feel like this manga briefly switched genres for a second there. 😅

The unreadable skills also just seem like a convenient way for the author to give the mc whatever skill he can think of.

Edit: After reading some more chapters, it seems like that was the actual genre all along. It's about farming as much as Grand Blue is about diving - which is to say, once in a while, some farming occurs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I have no problem at all!"
images

Dex-chan lover
Uh... I feel like this manga briefly switched genres for a second there. 😅

The unreadable skills also just seem like a convenient way for the author to give the mc whatever skill he can think of.

Edit: After reading some more chapters, it seems like that was the actual genre all along. It's about farming as much as Grand Blue is about diving - which is to say, once in a while, some farming occurs.
I noticed after he went from "farming skills" to "the literal internet". But this manga seems to be a no brainer so it's alright, don't think about it.

Page 37 has some Doctor Who references in it. Cyberman and Dalek inspired armor.

Dex-chan lover
Page 37 has some Doctor Who references in it. Cyberman and Dalek inspired armor.
The dalek armor is cool, though I thought the other one was a gundam (old style).

Regardless, they're cool references, but they could work in-world as well. Maybe they're descendants of reincarnators, and inherited the armor.

I don't know about you, but I think seeing a mini-story about them would be a great way to flesh out the world a bit more.

The dalek armor is cool, though I thought the other one was a gundam (old style).

Regardless, they're cool references, but they could work in-world as well. Maybe they're descendants of reincarnators, and inherited the armor.

I don't know about you, but I think seeing a mini-story about them would be a great way to flesh out the world a bit more.
IRt6zWM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I get it, I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was saying I thought it also looked like some of the older gundam designs, especially with the way the pointed horns stuck out the sides and not just as a handle bar.

Also, the 2006 version of the cybermen is closer to what's in the manga.

Cyberman_from_Doctor_Who_%28529659465%29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread