Yurusaba - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nikuga Tabetai "I Wanna Eat Meat"

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The fact that they magically still have water, electricity AND gas is lame as fuck.

@bcs The fact that the further you go from the home the more deterioration there is makes it interesting so maybe that's why they still have electricity and stuff.

And even if that's not the case, I don't care. To suspend some belief is alright

Fed-Kun's army
@AbuHajaar

There's really no concern with relatively modern ammo like 5.56x45, which was standardized in 1980. People now fire ammos from the 50's without any real problem. If you have an AK, you might not know where and when your 7.62 was made, actually. If the time slip at the base is around 20 years, that ammo is at most 20 to 25 years old, which isn't old enough worry about deterioration. The gun itself may be subject to more deterioration. There's no way I'm firing one that been sitting that long without a full disassembly and a full cleaning, especially not at full auto.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy How long can M4 even lay around without weapon case or safe of any sort without deteriorating? I'd guess at least lubricants would be long gone...

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy

Yeah, it was left exposed in an unair-conditioned space for 20 or so years. It wouldn't have been rained on, since it was inside, but humidity would have affected it to some degree. I can't guess how much, obviously, but I personally would have been very concerned even if an initial visual check didn't reveal any issues. Of course, the US military leaving the firearm in what appears to be unsecured location (not locked in weapon storage) like that is itself a fantasy. You might not think so, but a military base is one of the most weapon secure place in the world. A redneck hick town Walmart has more weapons floating around by open carry advocates than an average (institutional) military base. It's a different story for conflict locations like FOBs and other operational camps which this is definitely not.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy They still don't know how exactly people disappeared (it honestly bothers me they did not checked local typography or anything that might get them clues on when exactly time was warped), so it could be weapon carried by one of the watchmen. I don't know if patrols and regilar security flash fully decked guns though.

3 girl and 1 adult male....Welp, sooner or later it will turn into incest.. dang maybe i've seen too much hentai to see where this is going

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously. I've held an AR pattern rifle against my face to prove that the recoil is almost nothing. The design of the rifle is explicitly for this purpose. The bolt carrier rides the weighted buffer on a spring, to minimize felt recoil. The rifle is a shock absorber. Eh. Still better than most manga handling of ARs and M4/16 rifles.

since this is pretty much a fuwafuwa surbaibaru, I don't mind if suddenly she can shot laser beam from those M4s

Users who are viewing this thread