YuruYuri

Aggregator gang
can one of the powers that be remove the drama tag? plsthxbai

I want to read this but is this manga actually have a pair or everyone married each other?

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy this kind of "nothing ever happens, progress doesn't exist" kind of manga

Dex-chan lover
really sad to see an absence of translators for this manga
edit: nvm 'bakkin translations' seems to be slowly catching up

Aggregator gang
really sad to see an absence of translators for this manga
edit: nvm 'bakkin translations' seems to be slowly catching up
not sad enough to learn the language though huh? You must live a nice life to think you feel "really sad" right now

Dex-chan lover
not sad enough to learn the language though huh? You must live a nice life to think you feel "really sad" right now
listen, while i'd love to learn jap and maybe tl, I don't have the time to do so

Group Leader
This turning into some big poly yuri relationship without some charaacters who are alone or in couple

Double-page supporter
While teasing readers with yuri is a big part of the series (big surprise), I personally think that the series' strongest parts are the pretty solid humour, interactions between characters, and of course, the major theme of friendship. I would by no means claim myself well-versed in manga or literature in general, but this series might have one of my favourite overall casts in all of fiction.

Of course having over 150 chapters in a world where time doesn't pass would help you to show off multiple sides of your characters. I still really adore them.

Users who are viewing this thread