Yuta-san wa Mama Naranai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Picky Eater and an Extra Large On-the-House Portion

right when it starts getting good... its a shame, that it ends like this, but I really liked it

I read somewhere this series had extra chapters, is that true? and if it is will they be translated?

Fed-Kun's army
That's a bit odd, things were just ramping up and this felt like one of those "cute thing happens" kind of chapters. Still, I really like this one.

Group Leader
Weird, before when i read this one i did not notice, but the characters look a lot like reimu and marisa, tsundere marisa and kudere reimu.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t expect this to end so soon...or maybe, to not end at all.

But thanks for the tl, at least after all this time is finished (I had to re-read it all bc I didn’t remember a thing).

Fed-Kun's army
Sad to see it’s completed but that was a fun ride.

Thank you for the scanlation!

MD@Home
Thanks for picking this up and finishing it after it was left 2 years ago, you a real homie.

anilist tells me it has one more chapter tho?

anyway axed manga is axed. or perhaps author lost interest.

Group Leader
@nrexplain the Anilist entry is for the compilation book "Yuta-san wa Mamanranai" where Ponkotsu no Uta was compiled in, not for Ponkotsu no Uta specifically.
Basically the compilation has the first 5 chapters of Ponkotsu no Uta, then an extra chapter (not present here) and then an unrelated short story titled "Usotsuki wa"

In short, there is no more Ponkotsu no Uta.

Also people this wasn't "axed" so much as it was just dropped by the author. The series was self published on pixiv and they simply chose not to continue it any longer. In fact chapter 5 was technically the ending, it came out in 2016. Chapter 6 only came out 2 years later by pure chance. There was never an official ending planned.

Users who are viewing this thread