Yuube wa Otanoshimi Deshita ne - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
When I saw the title, for a second I thought somebody revived scanlation of another manga with the same name.
Alas, it's another TS web comic... but with page counts like this, it should be fine for a quick laugh over some genderswap shenanigans, I guess.

If the uploader of this manga is also the scanlator, I would suggest that they make a group here on MD (a 1-person group is fine if this is a solo project) so that info on these releases can also be submitted to MangaUpdates, (due to MU site rules they do not accept info on "No Group" releases).

Supporter
When I saw the title, for a second I thought somebody revived scanlation of another manga with the same name.
Alas, it's another TS web comic... but with page counts like this, it should be fine for a quick laugh over some genderswap shenanigans, I guess.

If the uploader of this manga is also the scanlator, I would suggest that they make a group here on MD (a 1-person group is fine if this is a solo project) so that info on these releases can also be submitted to MangaUpdates, (due to MU site rules they do not accept info on "No Group" releases).
Just remember that every night you go to sleep, you risk waking up as a girl.

Group Leader
Hi, I only upload translations I personally did. Thank you for letting me know that this is allowed. I'll see if I can figure out how to make a group.

Dex-chan lover
Is this part of some serveral titles spanning thing, because I feel like there's something that I should've read before reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread