Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Miyakonojou-san is Prepared

Dex-chan lover
Oy! Its the first reasonable thing that character has said so far, and you call it a sophistry machine? (ok fine, she was also reasonable when she was surprised mc didnt have any on her. Though that was quickly ruined when she pulled out that huge box...)

edit: holy shit! the prude mc is ok with holding hands getting pregnant?!

Dex-chan lover
I wish prude people would realize being prepared is way more valuable than being adamant something wouldn't happen.

Safety always seems redundant until it works and people praise you for having a galaxy brain.

Dex-chan lover
awww... Miyakonojou-san cares about her enough to try to compromise and meet pursue a relationship on her terms.... even when said terms include such lewd acts like public se...hand holding.

Dex-chan lover
@DeOneChester
Sorry, but that probably only go like this
"Please ! at least, wear a condom"
"Too bad, i don't have any"
"I do"
"You say you never do it but you have a condom on you. you must doing it like crazy right, "
"No, you wrong, this is..."
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
>Brings box of condoms to school
>Holds hands with girl

Yep, definitely swings both ways.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she just said all that because she wants to keep a pure same-sex relationship with her for the rest of her life.

Though I don't think it'll stay pure for long, it'll stay same-sex.

Fed-Kun's army
She's not cool with fellatio, but hand-holding is okay? What kind of bass-ackwards moral code is this girl working with here?

Dex-chan lover
Miyako is Prosecution Exhibit A regarding the cause of Japan's declining birthrate. And Miyakonojou is the Messiah bringing the message of how to return to the Promised Land (while also supplying the necessary tools to survive wandering in the desert for a few years).

Users who are viewing this thread