Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 1 Ch. 16.5 - Miyakonojou-san Thinks of Her Future

sgn

Group Leader
Stella from Magical Lollipop gets namedropped in this chapter. (retroactively you can also assume she was also the cover model in the no-not in chapter 11).
This is the strongest indicator that YSD actually takes place in the Kitakubu-Lollipop universe. The only real sign of it before was UFA, which is just a brand. An actual character feels pretty definitive (though as signs go I think sneaking News x it somewhere would have been smoother).

Dex-chan lover
Awwww, she admits it means more to her if Miyako is the one that witnesses her lewd acts....and Miyako's naivete and apprehension regarding bustling once again comes into play.

Dex-chan lover
Don't her legs spread automatically when someone calls her cute?

Double-page supporter
@sgn The Kurohaverse expands evermore
Are there any hints towards the placements of Heroines and that one manga about the vampire lady in this universe?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Just reciprocate her already, you idiot. She clearly is in love and is using all this dumb lewd scenarios to get you in bed.

Fed-Kun's army
Reika: Hey, Miyako! Something happened/I did something that on the surface should be completely innocuous and possibly good for me!
Miyako (who has been through this shit before):
v3eeFLL.png

Dex-chan lover
Miyago girliest side came afloat as soon as she heard the word Scouted XD

@KZO but that's forbidden love...

sgn

Group Leader
@Murakuma Stella also has a cameo in the vampire manga, though since she’s just shown as a visual example of a high schooler, it is not clear whether it actually means she exists in their same world. I choose to believe it does though.
Heroines does not really have anything like that, it seems pretty self contained.

Dex-chan lover
Reika's loose bangs turning into straight bangs threw me off because that's Miyako's look.

Fed-Kun's army
The almost nudes were hard on the edge. PHEW. Her reasons for leaving the Interview were as expected abnormal but ver cute in their own way.
I love this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Lmaooo she was fully serious about it too, just ready for it

I wonder if that's her dream job

Users who are viewing this thread