Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - Miyakonojou-san Sets Her Sights on the World

Power Uploader
@aurorarara Sadly sometimes they have no choices
Q6qonul.png
This is from the author's previous manga, which remained unpopular even with anime.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Going all out for the final stretch, huh? I couldn't stop laughing in every single page this time.

Except the kissing page, I stayed there enjoying it for a few minutes. The girls probably did too.

Dex-chan lover
y'know, I've been wonderin'. Where the hell did all the people go. Like classmates, did they just disintegrate?

Double-page supporter
Now that I think about Reika and Miyako are really nerds with vasts amounts of knowledge between them. They have got a really nice dynamic going on.

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho
Kitakubu still remains pretty much best 4/5 girls 1 club series though. Also amusingly, the whole main cast were first timers (saving money?), actually playing characters their own age.

@NoDontI She precised in countries like France so it's not a cliche at all ? (maybe you were only talking about the beginning of the chapter ?)

@NoDontl I don't know about other countries, but here in Spain that is expremely common. Exctly as depicted in the manga, check on check and mimicking the sound of a kiss without ctually touching the other with your lips (only two times, though).

That Michael Jackson was awesome, also Miyako saying she wanted to kiss Reika, why they don't get married already? I'm not ready for the end of this

Users who are viewing this thread