Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Miyakonojou-san is a Bad Influence on Youth

Fed-Kun's army
damn, wish we got a proper yuri ending :< so many hints and progress, I mean, they were legit humping at one point xD

but that aside, the series was really enjoyable and the comedy on point :D

Dex-chan lover
I can believe this ends here
I was looking forward this every time I open this website
I will miss this

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeiben actually even if they do mean the same thing, they represent different things. people use them interchangeably, however, shoujo ai refers to just a relationship between two girls while yuri refers to a more serious/sensual relationship.

well I guess that's just technicalities tho

At some point, I just completely forgot about the yuri and just started enjoying the ride.

Good stuff.

I will miss this so much, it's hard to find such a great manga, now that it's over I lost one of the things that made my day happy, my heart aches to put it on completed, it was fun, lewd, wholesome. Deserves 10/10

IGJ

END? Fuck. goodbye the best manga... I will be sure to buy you as soon as I can...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating

This has been one of the best mangas I have read and was perfect in so many ways easy 10/10

@Ace435
"Shoujo ai" is a completely made up english term you know? In Japan all lesbian/gay works were just referred to as Yuri/Yaoi no matter if it was explicit or not. However recently in Japan more explicit Yuri have been referred to as ”Les” (Rezu) aka lesbian. No doubt due to the increased acceptance of lgbtqia± culture over the last few years. Cheers!

this was wholesome in a weird way

sad that it ended :(

but you know what, be glad it happened

Was genuinely good. I enjoyed my time reading this and hope the author keeps on going.
As always, thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread