Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Miyakonojou-san is a Bad Influence on Youth

This was an amazing journey
I am at least 20 brain cells dumber
But this was definitely a wonderful story of friendship.

And I am definitely going to believe that the two of them are dating. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

im gonna miss how the stupidity of this manga makes my day better in every update

Thanks for translating this, had some good laughs.
Ending felt a little rushed but it had reached a natural conclusion. Maybe we can get a sequel series which can have the romance tag.

Aww i was expecting that they will end up together as a couple ....but it's nice that they are best friends till the end

This was great ride, and you can thoroughly enjoy every chapter, always looked forward to their next flirt as best friends, thank you for translating!

Hmm, can't decide if open ends are good or not. 🤔
However, thanks for the translation Mr. SL. ♥️ I think you translated like 15 chapters in two weeks. 👀 Amazing.

@Catzuniez

This story was never about romance. It was more about Miyako's morale getting corrupted, and becoming best friends with Reika.

If you want good ongoing shoujo ai stories, go read Adachi to Shimamura, Can't defy the lonely Girl, Hino san no baka, Otome no Teikoku, School Zone, Sekai de ichiban Oppai ga suki, Tadokoro-san, Whispering you a Love Song or Yamada to Kase-San(requires you to read the sequel Kase-San first). Just to name a few.

Dex-chan lover
Otsukare~ Thanks for the TL. This was an overall funny and good read!

Double-page supporter
10/10 manga, 8/10 ending, will re-read one day for sure.

I don't mind the open ending, to be honest. Especially since, should this manga make it big some day as an anime or something, it leaves open space for a potential sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread