Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - Miyakonojou-san is Curious About the Little Brother

Dex-chan lover
She be this way probably because she did these gag fall before

Dex-chan lover
lol I love how Miyakonojou immediately makes connection that siblings must equal incest and then her picturing Miyako in all of those lewd situations. I'm suprised Miyako didn't trying applying the deathclaw to her again.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Reika is my spirit animal. Damn, how the heck author san keep making quality chapter like this

Dex-chan lover
delete this right now.

The truth about "calming down boners" must never be revealed, it's like the only leverage we've got!

Aggregator gang
Miya-san should probably stop the pratfalls and try spit-takes, instead. Though, knowing her, she'd probably swallow and end up drowning herself.

YOURE TELLING ME THAT INCEST ISNT A THING?

NO! I'LL STILL WANT TO BELIEVE IN IT

-idk probably Reika

Dex-chan lover
She definitely should stop reading adult manga if she's that far in her misunderstandings. I remember a rude comment on a 9Gag meme where the guy threatened to "mold her in the shape of my d--inosaur" as an insult and it was cringy, hilarious and quite sad. His insult is basically a standard line in adult manga and it was just... pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she looked like she doesn't have a lit. Brother... she's reading adult manga way too many more so its an incest

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, she's been reading incest shotacon doujins. She really is insane. Troll logic personified.

Dex-chan lover
No one show her Aki and Sora Aoi or she'll go wild

Imagine she had a younger brother...

Users who are viewing this thread