Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Miyakonojou-san Consults

Dex-chan lover
@potatogod I think that's were she stores all of her toys, lewd materials, and likely several hug pillows painstakingly designed to look like her beloved class representative. I find it funny how adept Reika is getting at figuring out the right things to trigger Miyako's sense of duty into going along with it and at the same time Miyako's reactions and responses to reign her in are delightful as well. But seriously though Reika is such a thirsty power bottom that if they were to hook up all Miyako would have to do is hold her hand and Reika would react/respond like they had marathon canoodlin' for 6 hours straight

Fed-Kun's army
Aboob really made me laugh. I just asked my girl what she would call a boob from above that is neither a side nor underboobs. But aboob never came to our mind! I gladly use this term now. Thanks translator san!

I feel Class Reps pain. Big bazonkas are indeed a pain in so many situations. *CRY

Fed-Kun's army
Two things I didn't expect to read today were a Vegeta breast assessment and "titty violence".

But I'm not complaining.

Dex-chan lover
Miyako is such a good friend, giving a supporting hand to her dear friend. Nothing weird here, perfectly normal yes.

Fed-Kun's army
flat is justice

nice bit of progress here, she got there and mama-san introduced :D love how she got embarrassed from her mom xD

Dex-chan lover
This'll probably come in handy as a reaction image somewhere, sometime, so I had to make it:

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Such a dumb joke, but I laughed so hard at "the viewpoint from aboob"

Dex-chan lover
The way she can make her do what she wants needs to be studied

And the relationship is mom approved, such a win

Users who are viewing this thread