Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Miyakonojou-san Can't Reach

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
"Even with my level of vaginal control" is my phrase of the day...

That's not bullshit, either. It's basically Kegels. There are some women that even train their pelvic floor muscles/vaginal contractions to the point that they do... and I shit you not, this is totally 100% legit real that you can, erm, find out on your own... vaginal weightlifting. And I don't mean like "teehee, I can pick up a bottle." I mean some of these women can lift like 20 pounds or more. With their vagina muscles. They just stick a Kegel egg in there like Miyakonojou here, with a string, and lift. (And, of course, some Russian woman holds the world record apparently for being able to lift 14kg/30 pounds with her snatch. Why am I not surprised? Also, the link is somewhat NSFW, but it doesn't have any obscene pictures either.)

It can get to the point where a woman can, legitimately, squeeze your dick to the point that it cuts off circulation or, worse yet, making vaginal birth a danger to the baby.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting for it all to be a trick and for the actual egg to roll out of Miyakonojou's pocket while she was enjoying herself.
She managed to surprisingly control herself during the exploration and not make cracks about it afterwards. So I'm officialy calling this chapter "wholesome".

Aggregator gang
This chapter was amazing 😂😂😂
For someone who doesn't know how to treat friends, she definetly knows how to manipulate Miyako well.

Thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
"Nothing. Become nothing, Miyako."

How ... just how do these chapters keep getting better at telling the same joke?

Dex-chan lover
"Even with my level of vaginal control"

CANT STOP LOLING AT THIS PHRASE LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I feared for a moment this would be the peak of this manga, but then I realized that this manga continuously overcomes its own limits.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity Along those same lines, there's a manga anthology where they had the artists write the 100th chapter of a manga, but not the first 99 (or anything after that). Kubo Yasuhisa decided to write one for a manga called BattleSexer SEISHIRO with this setup:
It is the 23rd century, an age of science and technology, where sex is no longer required to reproduce. However, humanity has not forgotten sex! Sex has evolved to become a form of martial arts, and those who practice it are known throughout the world as BattleSexers!
And let's just say that Kegel strength comes into play in the chapter's battle, in an utterly insane way. (Think shounen battle manga combined with sex.) Needless to say it's NSFW, although everything but nipples are pixelated, and the naked woman frankly looks more like a gorilla than a human.

Since she never had sex and can put things in, did she deflower herself? 🤔🤔 So many questions about this weird chapter.

Double-page supporter
is this even taking a yuri turn???? miyako's either asexual or straight asf at this point

Users who are viewing this thread