Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Miyakonojou-san Believes

Fed-Kun's army
No immediate rejection ... let the pervification of Miyako begin!

Or the normalification of Rika?

Hah! As if! Maybe they'll meet each other half way.

Fed-Kun's army
Taking a masturbation break in a public toilet. Based!

"is she treating my feelings like a swimsuit"?????. Lmao I don't get this comparison, even trying to think of pervy stuff I don't understand, maybe i haven't explored enough of the world

sgn

Group Leader
@Technez I'm responding weeks late, but honestly, same? It's a confusing turn of phrase and if I remember correctly I couldn't really find anything more elucidating online about that being like, a thing people say.
My interpretation is that it's like a swimsuit in that it's something you just slip into when it's convenient. Or something like that. Maybe in that swimsuits are considered attractive, as in she's trying to make her like her more? I really don't know.

Though looking back, I could have done better on the phrasing. To be precise, she says something like "like she's turning my feelings of liking [things] into a swimsuit," and I left parts of it out...not that it's any clearer even then. I'll probably just reword it.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this doesn't have a romance tag makes me sad knowing the I love you is a bait

Dex-chan lover
Just two gals being pals, nobody focus on what she was just doing in the stall

Users who are viewing this thread