Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Miyakonojou-san Plays Pretend

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for my dose of sophistry

"Internet comments are worth less than shit" - Wisest woman who've ever lived (fictionally).

Dex-chan lover
Sooner or later they'll sleep together under the pretext of practice.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and did Miyako actually slap Reika's ass at the end or did I misread that. I loved Reika rhyming intercouse and recourse. It looks like while Reika is a power bottom of sorts Miyako is really subconsciously becoming the top Reika yearns and hopes for.

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY didn't expect to like this manga as much as I'm doing... it has several things I yearn for when reading GL. A dumb girl asking for perverted things and a modest but compliant girl just doing everything the other asks because she's kind. On top of it all, it's also a gag manga. This is pure gold.

@Krune

That's a good eye you have, it definitely looks like she slapped.... hohohoho

Dex-chan lover
@Tamarakko the scary part is it would seem that Miyako did that on instinct and with such skill that wholesome Reika believed that signaled on incoming pregnancy

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She actually pointed out the same thing I commented the previous chapter, they didn't actually address the sex part last time. This manga and me are in the same page.

Never expected to see dry humping in manga, but here we are and it's glorious, she's gonna need to train those muscles a lot for when she starts using strap-ons.

Dex-chan lover
How do i upload a picture? wanted to put up a crop to sumarise this chapter

20210129_103708.png

@MrTbomb52 Uploading in here require a third party to host your image. Personally, I use imgur.

You can use any hosting site you want as long as you can get its BBcode, but I'll show you how to get it from imgur.

So you make and account and upload to imgur, you can choose to upload it publicly or privately, it doesn't matter.

Then you'll be able to hover your mouse over the image, press the 3 dots, click get share links, and copy the BBcode and paste here.

If you're in mobile, you'll have to switch over to the desktop site and tap on the image to see the button.

Miyakos IQ and morale drops every time she interacts with Reika. 🤣

If this manga doesn't end with eating some cherry pie i'm sad. 😭

Dex-chan lover
At the end of the day, Miyako is suspiciously easy to manipulate.
I'm not complaining, just saying.

thanks for the chapter, miyamiya combi never fails to make my day better

Users who are viewing this thread