Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - Miyakonojou-san is Intrigued by Toponyms

HAHAHAHAH miyakos issue was that she wasnt invited. since they are 'friends' and practically been attached to the hip. welp, tho this manga is coming to an end, i did enjoy the comedy. thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
I love that contrast between prim and proper Reika and those absolutely nonsensical observations.

i thought it was an error but why its too short..uhuhu..
thank you for the chap..
echi+chuu..i knew Reika wont let that slide..

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter of this incredible series, though why did its tags change?

Group Leader
I'm glad she has a friend now, lol.

EDIT: Also, more regarding the previous few chapters than this one but this manga is surprisingly sweet and wholesome for a story where of the two main characters, one has seen the other's anus, and one has seen the other's spread genitals. Both are Reika's fault, of course.

Fed-Kun's army
@yashirogeek Given the vertical lines on Miyako's face indicating paleness, I'd guess her reaction is more being aghast at the idea of a solo amusement park trip, which in manga is considered the epitome of lonely loserdom.

Dex-chan lover
Now she HAS to go with her to an amusement park.

I'm sure the trip will go without a hitch and nobody will try to sexually harass anybody.

Fed-Kun's army
@yashirogeek
Miyako trip to Disney happened before they met, look at the art of her sitting in the train, she was probably in middle school at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread