Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - Miyakonojou-san Wants to Progress

Dex-chan lover
@sgn
Holy shit, I read Going Home Club and didn't even realize it was the same mangaka as this.
Um... Am I alone in thinking that the art for Going Home Club is better? He really focuses a lot more on facial expressions here in YSD, and they are definitely better, but... for the most part the character art seemed better to me in GHC.

Supporter
"Aizuchi" is basically "conversational filler" that you use to indicate that you're paying attention to the speaker. It's much more important in Japanese and some other Asian languages than in western languages.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooo she got Asanagi'd !!!

So after all, her main weakness is still cute girl asking her for stuff

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Aizuchi is me in a phone with any friend, I reply like that when I just listen to everything they say.

Anyway, Miyako can't get rid of her lewd side, no matter what she tries, they are all Miyako, they all have her too.

Dex-chan lover
NGL I stayed on the page with ???? Miyako a lot longer than I should have.

i think i just got a double dose of Miyako today.. that ??? Miyako should have been given the privilege to speak the truth..

Dex-chan lover
One day we'll see inside Miyakonojou's mind and it will be just one giant XXX Miyakonojou with 24 small clones locked in a cage.

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/pw/ACtC-3fLlZcArE24KzbT7l2Y_4y-zLwqaAVXkljOAmiDeAAFVqZ5D_3ZjR5pWmJ0hffOMcsgEMdfWmUfzHoiZOUNjE4W9CV599HkYvh1vXOt_dpZeAhP_vxpEVAlsA8Hf_vI7IsAlMLa19ej7htNCtUVhDHBYw=w727-h481-no
She did it guys
I read it again and noticed that ??? Miyako is wearing the panties that Reika gave to Miyako in chapter 9

Users who are viewing this thread