Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei

I think it's too early to tell with just one episode, seems like a it's just a comedy with two female leads so far. Maybe somebody who has read the raws can give us some insight

sgn

Group Leader
I’m of two minds on this.
Without trying to get into spoilers, (but just in case)
I’ll just say that you could reasonably extrapolate from the first chapter/table of contents that there is gonna be a pretty extreme amount of pretty gay shit going on here. So it’s not entirely unwarranted.
But, much as in the first chapter, it’s largely through a comedic lens, and a lot of it one sided. It’s not exactly a romance series. I guess it depends on whether having one extremely bisexual main character is enough to qualify, I honestly don’t know.

Dex-chan lover
Does this really need shoujo ai I mean this author tends to do cute girls doing cute things but this time its cute girls doing cute and sexy things.

I mean checking the raws nothing much happens besides that.

Oh well I guess there will be two camps of people complaining where there is not enough gay in my fluff and why is there gay in my fluff because of the tag.

shojo-ai...
how long the class rep gonna to support it until it become yuri genre ?

The art and rythm look like a gag manga with a over clumsy girl who can't do anything without the help of mc. She have horrible fashion taste. Can't remember the title.

is a Reindeer
VIP
This reminds me of that other gag manga with the two girls similar to this

Edit: On second read, it's amazing how much I can relate to this

Fed-Kun's army
Ch8 reminds me of Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki (another wonderful females only series).

In love with this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread