Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei

Dex-chan lover
The art kinda freaks me out
@BCS

The body portions are really something sometimes. I remember when they went to the bathhouse, Reika looked like a alien (giant head, laughable small waist). That was suppose to be a fan service chapter since they're nude and all, but oh boy, was it a huge turn off because of the body portions. I can't remember when it was the last time I wanted a Japanese girl to put her clothes back on lol.

Dex-chan lover
Though, Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi was released as part of a sort of event/comedy competition in Jump SQ where a number of authors got one-shots published, and the readers voted for their favorite or something like that.

@sgn

Thanks for adding context! Fingers cross in hoping he continues that series or at least makes something akin to "Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi". Regardless, I look forward to their next work.

Fed-Kun's army
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The last two chapters were absolutely terrible and I wish I just stopped reading. But it's a great work nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
We can't have nice things. Well it as fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this one go, was actually really funny and I liked it alot. No romance tag so I never expected anything more than comedy, but I hope the author draws an epilogue or even just an image on twitter/pixiv to wrap it up cleanly

Users who are viewing this thread