Yuukaikon

哈哈,我觉得老师还是更适合画甜甜的校园漫😂,这种无厘头的霸道少爷不行啊。

I normally don’t rate stuff 1/10 because it seems too extreme, but I’m never going to give more points to works like this that romanticise violence against women. The male lead’s a creep and the girl is obviously written badly just to justify it. If kidnapping’s your kink and Stockholm syndrome’s your idea of love, or you just wanna test your standards, then sure, have a read.

I like the more "mild" (I.e. no guro, no SA) Stockholm Syndrome stories, but I enjoy them because I separate the fiction from reality, especially since what that kind of content romanticises is messed up. That's why that kind of stuff is just fantasy, because these kinds of dynamics in real life never really end well.

That being said, reading stories like this when I was a teenager really messed up how I viewed love for a while in my own personal life so I'm conflicted. For purely entertainment purposes I like these sorts of stories, but the social impact this may have on young girls is detrimental. But that's why this is josei and not shoujo.

this is missing a few tags one being Psychological and another being sexual violence.

I was laughing so hard when he was trying to feed her the apple. Like girl’s gonna choke my dude! The whole time I was reading that part I just imagined the girl gagging and spitting it on his face. 😂

Ngl it was what I expected from the tags and description. Not sure what the other people in the comment section expected and not sure if they even read the whole thing. It was alright, could've dove into his past a little deeper. Not to my taste (not too big on the sexual violence tag) but at least I can say I tried it. And yea it's pretty kinky (though the cover shows that fairly well). I don't really agree with the mass amount of 1's in the rating graphs, I'd say it's about average maybe below. 6 or 5 out of 10.

Hm interesting. If looked at realistically perhaps it is the thoughts of someone experiencing Stockholm syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread