Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - The Sign of Mary Act 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
370
wait so she was thinking John is marrying her for the money??? what...
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
1,100
ily lime that was a beautiful translation as always and the last page is gold yet again
 
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
159
ahhhh.
If I remember right unless it deviates from the original story Mary is innocent. I forget why she needed the treasure though.
 
Active member
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
1,007
It's been so long since we see William in action. I wonder if he somehow involved in this... But I don't think so 😂
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
117
I think we should start a best comment award each chapter.

I’m casting my vote for lime’s “Mary has earned one ‘maybe you can marry John’ point”.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top