Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - The Adventure of the One Student

Did... did those two had a lunch date? Holmes and Moriarty's sexual tension is too blatant, i can't-

Thanks for the chapter! Had a great laugh with your t/n jokes!

So...

1. Thank you for your work

2. I kind of dont understood why u put "not Liam" in your t/n at pages 9 and 10. I must admit it threw me off so much for few next pages i thought i missed something and that Liam we see is impostor or Irene.

3. Riiiight. About your point in last page. About Bond/Irene. (Its just my theory) that most people uses She/Her with Bond. Because we/they know its Irene. And we/they remember that character as Irene. And Irene = She.
So even if in manga Bond is he. For people outside Bond = Irene = She.
We/They are just like Moran i guess :/

Btw do u think its possible to post link to your poll in comments too? Its hard to rewrite whole link into searchbar

Im sorry for long comment.
Good luck with next chapters :)

this chapter is so good, Its like William and Sherlock rising a child lol
thanks for translation
O yeah I like t/n
Liam playing hard to get, and sherlock blush. lol
Keep making translation note as joke , its good too

@raihantriwahyudi
same I thought Sherlock is the one who scores 100.. But, sadly he has no talent to Mathematics.🤣

The T/N...lol...Liam really playing hard to get.. Gotta called Louise that the bug is coming to his beloved bro when he is busy

Group Leader
lmao i thought holmes got the 100
but he got a ze—PFT
also can you repaste poll link? it's kind hard to read another font properly for some letters.
also i retyped the link four times and all of them were wrong lmao, so can you repaste on your group page or something?

Users who are viewing this thread