Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - The Adventure of the One Student

I just noticed. In previous chaoters. At the end there always was 1 almost empty page with chibi/smaller characters abd some text. But in last 3 chapters its not there.

Is it just not there in orginal manga. Or u didnt had it in raws?

That pannels were really funny and it would be sad if they would disapear just now.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

What a fun chapter. It’s always fun seeing those two interacting and working together. They make such a good team! If only they could work together more often.

Group Leader
@Anaszpan it's because i get my raw chapters from a different source than the last group! i miss them as well, but i can't find them for the life of me lmao

Contributor
Thanks for the scans. I have one (1) complaint with them, though. Specifically, the use of japanese suffixes.
I mean, it's a japanese manga, but seeing 19th century british people use japanese suffixes is a bit jarring.
Other than that, the TL (or the ED and QC depending on your point of view) is top stuff.

EDIT: And as for the Bond thing, just go with something similar to the Magical Girl Raising Project route.
If the character Irene Adler plays is male, use male pronouns. Otherwise, use female ones. Since, you know, it's the 19th Century.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translate!
Do you need any help for cleanings? I'd love to help you as best as i could!

Feel free to send a PM to me if you need a help
Facebook : Sherry Kamonohashi

Group Leader
@Anaszpan: the lack of short comic at the end of chapters probably because this raw is ripped directly from the monthly magazine. Short comics are tankobon exclusive, same with omake.

@RikaAki Ok. But what is tankobon?
Google says its book/series completed in itself. But moriarty is still running right? Or does it aply just to "complet volume" ?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder is Moriarty talking like that because he truly believes he can control Sherlock and he win their game, only to lose at the end because Sherlock managed to outsmart him? The way Moriarty is supposed to be in the books and other media.
Or he is trying to pull a Zero Requiem? Expecting himself to get captured at the end and say "Keikaku doori"
901895e7e32fd91f0c85ff83c81812fe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
By the way, I don't share the opinion that Bond is a trans. She is an actress and adopted the identity just to fill the role. And that was VERY clearly said, not implied, in the story. So please don't push your agenda on others.

William and Sherlock's chemistry is sort of like the chemistry between Clark Kent and Lex Luthor in Smallville and some Pre-Crisis stories.

Group Leader
@Anaszpan Well yeah it means 1 volume. Yuumori (and almost every manga in Japan) is released by chapter, monthly, on magazine, then collected to a volume (tankobon) when there are enough chapter available. Tankobon usually come with exclusive omake/extra, like short comic that you mentioned at the end of each chapter.

Ooooh. Thank you! :D
Yes i know its released in volumes. I just didnt noticed that extra stuff is not always there.

Fed-Kun's army
"Return alive after arresting the Lord of Crime", huh? I wonder how this series will choose to adapt that when the time comes.
Especially if they adapt the immediate follow up story after the falls, considering the Moran in this series doesn't seem like the kind of character portrayed in that story.

Users who are viewing this thread