Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 9 Ch. 32 - The Tea Party: Moriarty Family Holiday

what an exhausting day.. Good job, Moriarty Family 😀.

Aww.. My fav, Fred is being adorable there..

Dex-chan lover
truly one of the hardest events the Moriarty family has orchestrated thus far

I'm confused... is Herder blind or not? Or he has an excellent hearing to replace his sight? It looks like he can see the dog here.

Fed-Kun's army
Filler chapter, at least we got to see Albert being smooth AF 😄

Hello
Great job as always.
I...definytly write too much coments under here but welp. I kinda dont want to go and bother you Lime-san on discord/tumblr.
soo....
Im not an expert, and Its not a typo or mistake but more of a nitpick on my side. You might consider in future chapters consider switching "will" to "wiliam" when character speak that other people "will" do something to Liam or with Liam. (like page 9). Its really nothing important. But it just might be easier to read without thinking what "will" is the "will" in speechbubble
. is it "will" - as in "i will do something" or is it "will" - "last will/testament" or is it our Liam.
^ i honestly have no idea if its my problem. or other people hase simmilar experience. (it might be just because english is not my first language and i think of more words that may fit)

now i will shut up. Im just some random person on the internet.

Group Leader
@Anaszpan i've noticed that as well, but the only fix i can think of is switching will (verb) with a different word. just like how sherlock calls liam "liam", bond and a couple other characters call him "will", so i don't want to change the nickname. it's just a funky TL thing i guess 😂😅

Users who are viewing this thread