Yuukoku no Moriarty

Feels like they unnecessary putted in James Bond and, did a terrible job portraying him.
First of James Bond is said to be inspired by Dusko Popov. Who was an extraordinary guy with an even more exciting lifestyle. So far that whole style seems nowhere to be found.
Ian Fleming the creator of the 15 books based the most of theexperience of Bond onto his own. He tasted the food Bond in the books did. That amount of realism is nowhere to be found in this version of Bond. The way he talked his mannerisms there was something special about it.
Even in the movies he was portrait better. Especially the 1st few movie's always had this slow pace exploring the places and Bond lifestyle. The gadgets where exciting like the idea of one of the first jetpacks ever used in the movies . The cars, the speed and the power of the machines it was always like you where right there.
As a Bond fan this version is just disappointing. There is nothing unique about him and, seem to be more like a most mediocre version he could ever be.

Hi guys,
So, I've got a question : there are three light novels for Yuukoku no Moriarty. I haven't been able to find any scan, raw or translated. Will someone scan/translate them after we are done with the main story or not ? No official english version has been produced yet (the oldest of those three books came out in Japan in 2018).
Either way, thank you for translating one of my favourite mangas !

Hello Limescans, and dear translators!! Just wanted to wish you luck on your finals and tell you to take your time, and that we're grateful of the effort you put in the scanlations for free!! They're truly one of the best scanlations I've ever seen, the memes in the end always make my day and so do your little side notes. The updates have been pretty quick and that has spoiled us fans but don't let that stress you!! Your health matters the most so take care of yourself<3 Just thought this needed to be said "^--^
Hope you have a great life and wish you the best!!
We love you!!
<3

Dex-chan lover
The author seems to have a poor understanding of the time period and characters present in the setting. The most egregious example is Bond... Why is she even there?

If the author had made an independent narrative unreliant on prior franchises and actually looked into the time period things are supposedly set in, this could be one of the best crime fiction manga currently.

As it stands, it's a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread